Social media commentators and Ghanaians are still in shock and still searching for the reason why Blackstars skipper Asamoah Gyan is seeking for a divorce from his wife of five(5) years and as well seeking to do a DNA test on all his three kids.
As you would have it some people who are closer to the couples took to their various social media handles and gave out different reasons why the top goal scorer for the national team is seeking a divorce from his wife.
But we can’t conclude with their statement and therefore we waiting for an official response from either Asamoah Gyan or his wife Gifty Gyan.
Popghana.com has also come across some reasons that could have sparked the divorce between the Gyan’s.
According to what we have gathered television personality Delay real name Delories Frimpong Manso play a role in Asamoah Gyan’s decision to divorce Gifty because Asamoah Gyan was not feeling comfortable with the friendship between Delay and his wife and therefore advised her to stay away from her but all fell on deaf ears.
Read Also: All You Need To Know About Asamoah Gyan’s Divorce Issues And The Lady He Wants To Marry Next
Below are some two (2) reasons we believed made Gyan to call for the divorce.
1. Gyan did not like the fact that Delay was his wife’s best friend. As a man who has heard a lot about Delay and her activities, I will equally have a problem if my wife is good friends with Delay.
It’s being claimed that all efforts to end his wife’s friendship to Delay was unsuccessful.
2. We are told Gyan did not have time for his wife: he did not really live with her and he would mostly visit with a bunch of boys backed by bottles of drinks.
There were no enough family times so, in hindsight, he’s probably confused as to how anytime he leaves his friends at the living room for a quickie, it turns out the wife gets pregnant.
Latest posts by Dennis Dwomoh (see all)
- Stonebwoy And Louisa’s Love Story Inspires Me To Get Married One Day – Delay - November 12, 2018
- Leave Medikal And “EGBI GA” Fella Makafui Alone, Let Them Enjoy Their Love – Okyeame Kwame To Ghanaians - November 12, 2018
- Shatta Wale Is Lyrically Weak No Wonder He Could Not Reply Sarkodie – Dr. Kwesi Owusu - November 12, 2018